Specially developed tank insulation
Tank insulation is a discipline which demands a high degree of experience as well as the necessary expertise.
Especially insulation of large tanks for industrial purposes such as storage tanks and accumulation tanks can be a complicated task. Norisol carries out insulation of tanks of all sizes and shapes and we treat each project individually.
We have developed a suspended frame construction for insulation and cladding of tank walls which reduces the use of welding to a minimum. The system absorbs movements of the cladding due to variation in temperature.
Insuflex Tanktop Insulation
We also offer a new flexible and energy saving method for insulation of tank tops without need for production stoppage. Built-in inspection hatches make control of tank material easy.
- The insulation work is carried out while the tank is still in operation. No welding is needed.
- The PIR insulation boards used are highly effective.
- Complete tightness and no cold bridges.
- Simple marking and skid-proof walking areas.
- Inspection hatches can be installed without damaging the insulation or the tightness of the surface.
- Flexible membranes and sealants allow for expansion and contraction of the roof top due to temperature changes.
- Documented properties and references.
- Approved in all prevalent fire tests.
Contact us for creative and useful suggestions for your tank insulation task. Let us calculate how much energy – and money – you can save and what the payback time of your investment is. Our experience and specially developed tank insulation methods ensure that, together with you, we find the optimum solution.